Published by Vitaly | Tuesday, 17 April, 2012
Many of us start our workday with a quick inbox check. However, this "quick check" may often turn into hours of following up, sifting through tons of e-mails and switching over from one task to another. With Wrike’s To-Do e-mails, you can do it much better and faster, especially now that you can schedule them!
Whether you are an early bird who starts the workday at 8 a.m. or a night owl getting to the desk by 8 p.m., now you can set your daily to-do e-mails to be sent right when you start working. This way, your daily agenda will be the first e-mail you read while getting to business, so you can plan your time wisely and avoid missing major tasks in the inbox silos.
To choose the time that suits you best, change your profile settings:
Like Wrike on Facebook
Tweets about Wrike
Wrike turned out to be exactly what we needed - a simple and elegant tool that is not overloaded with features and saves us precious time."
- Highlighted Posts
Vision and Roadmap
- New Features
- Tips and Tricks
- Email Integration
- Timeline (Gantt Chart)
- Getting Things Done
- Project Management
- Two More Ways to Easily Create Comments and Tasks in Wrike from Your Inbox
- 5 Project Management Lessons to Learn from Superheroes
- How to Stay Motivated at Work: The Science of Productive Breaks [NEW INFOGRAPHIC]
- Managing Tasks, Projects, Issues, Documents and How About … Books?
- Shout-Out for Astrid Users: Wrike is the New Home for Your Tasks