Published by Vitaly | Tuesday, 17 April, 2012
Many of us start our workday with a quick inbox check. However, this "quick check" may often turn into hours of following up, sifting through tons of e-mails and switching over from one task to another. With Wrike’s To-Do e-mails, you can do it much better and faster, especially now that you can schedule them!
Whether you are an early bird who starts the workday at 8 a.m. or a night owl getting to the desk by 8 p.m., now you can set your daily to-do e-mails to be sent right when you start working. This way, your daily agenda will be the first e-mail you read while getting to business, so you can plan your time wisely and avoid missing major tasks in the inbox silos.
To choose the time that suits you best, change your profile settings:
Like Wrike on Facebook
Tweets about WrikeFavorite Tweets by @wrike
Wrike's interface is very straightforward, and it doesn't over think things. We do the things two times faster than we did before Wrike."
- Highlighted Posts
Vision and Roadmap
- New Features
- Tips and Tricks
- Email Integration
- Timeline (Gantt Chart)
- Getting Things Done
- Project Management
- 10 Encouraging Productivity Proverbs for Your Office Wall (Part 1)
- Meet Us at Google Enterprise Global Partner Summit 2014
- Our CEO's Guest Post on Inc.: Why Collaboration is Integral to Success
- Advice to Friend: Best Practices for Seamless Wrike Adoption from Full-Service Ad Agency
- People, and Folders, and Tasks, Oh My!: "@" Mentioning Does It All